Agentpoint websites are built using WordPress meaning all sites automatically have a blog or news section included in them. Some of our clients choose to use their WordPress blog while others opt to have it disabled (it can easily be enabled again). This is your preference and there are no additional charges to enable/disable your blog.
Often real estate agencies will have an office website with another software provider but will not have a blog included in their site. For these agencies we have a solution available allowing you to have your own WordPress blog to work in conjunction with your current website. We can build you a WordPress blog, branding it either exactly the same or similar to your existing agency website. The blog can be placed on a separate domain name eg Yourdomainblog.com.au or a subdomain eg blog.yourdomain.com.au, the choice is yours.
Key Features of Agentpoint WordPress Blogs
- You Own Your Blog – meaning you can move your site to another server and another host if you decide to end your relationship with Agentpoint.
- Your properties can automatically appear on your Blog – we have connections with most other software companies so we can have them send your properties automatically to your blog.
- Subscribe and automated alerts – Readers of your blog can subscribe to your site and will receive automated email alerts when ever you publish new content. This is a great way to build your database and communicate with these subscribers along with your existing database.
- Blog automatically syncs with Social Networks – We can enable your blog so content published to it will also automatically publish to your social networking accounts
- Your own url – Your Blog will have your own url eg www.yourname.com.au
- Better SEO – Because our blogs have their own url mean you will achieve better SEO and you will never lose that SEO if you move your site to another server. Don’t forget WordPress is an excellent website software to achieve great SEO.
- Full Access to your Blog – You and any other 3 parties have full access to adjust your blog and server access via cpanel
- Google Analytics – We can setup google analytics to allow you to monitor traffic to your blog and look at what keywords you are ranking high in search engines for.
We have a number of pre-built real estate WordPress blogs available below. We can start with any of these blogs and adjust the colours, logo and content to suit your requirements for a setup fee of $950 + GST. We can also build a custom blog or make adjustments you may request to a blog below.