Its important nowadays to make sure as an individual real estate agent you have complete control of your digital footprint. Building your own profile which is independent from the real estate agency you work for is essential for the longevity of your brand.
There is no better solution then having your own individual agent website, allowing you to post content and build your profile and brand. This means leaving or changing your agency will be less challenging as you can maintain your database and clients.
Personal real estate sites can be purchased through Agentpoint and can include any of these features:
- Upload your news, content and images.
- Display featured listings and all of your property listings
- Your property listings can automatically flow through from the system you currently use to mange them.
- Video content
- Contact us, appraisal and alerts forms
- Automated email alerts when news or property listing content is added which matches a subscribers criteria.
- Load your contacts database and also export that database
- Testimonials/ Reviews
- About page
- Recent Sales or Rentals
- Facebook, Instagram Rate My Agent, Twitter, widgets
- An unlimited amount of news and pages
- Automatic integration with social networking accounts.
An excellent feature about Agentpoint WordPress real estate agent sites is they allow for automatic syndication with social networks. This means when you add content to your site it can automatically be sent to your social networking accounts, reducing the time required for you to manage your social networking solutions.
Agentpoint individual agent micro sites can also sync with the system your agency currently uses to manage their property listings. This means you won’t need to manually add your properties into your website as they will flow through automatically from the system where you currently load them. Check out the Agentpoint Partners to see if we already have a sync in place, if not then just contact us and we can set this up.