Agentpoint has developed a number of real estate Facebook applications which can be added to your Facebook business page pulling in content from your website in relation to news, current stock, sold stock, staff profiles and opens. The apps act like a mini website within Facebook showcasing your brand and stock. What’s awesome about these apps is that once they are setup they will pre-populate with content eliminating the need for you to manage them moving forward.
There are 3 applications that can be placed on your agency’s Facebook business page. Each app added to your business page will create a tab below the main image. You then have the ability to hide tabs or rearrange them as needed. Facebook business pages are very important as you will market these on your website, they’re also frequently visited by Facebook users including property seekers and potential vendors.
The apps for your business page are:
- Welcome Tab – Branded page which can display a company video, main image, corporate profile, contact details and links to your other apps.
- Properties Tab – Displays any type of property listing grouped by type (Residential Sale, Residential Lease, Commercial, Business, Holiday) along with Open Times, Auctions, Sold and Leased listings. Also, includes a refine search tool.
- Staff Tab – Displays your staff team members including each members contact details, profile, current listings, sold listings, testimonials and videos.
Click on images for live sample.
|Welcome Tab||Properties Tab||Staff Tab|
If you do not already have a Facebook business page then included in our setup fee we will create this for you and place a link to it from your website.
Our Application Features:
Easy Data Integration – Your properties are seamlessly integrated into your Facebook business page through XML data feeds from your existing CMS provider.
Facebook Like Button – You will see a Facebook Like button for each property within the search results application along with the property page. This allows Facebook users to Like properties which will then be viewed by their family and friends on their personal Facebook timeline.
Facebook Share Option – You will see a Facebook Share button for each property within the search results pages along with the property page. This allows Facebook users to Share properties with their family and friends.
Facebook Comments – Facebook browsers have the option to leave a comment in relation to a property. Comments they post are then automatically added to their Facebook wall meaning their friends and family will view the comment and listing.
Locked Content Walls – We can set the apps so only the content can be viewed after the user has Liked your page. This means they will be updated about content you post on Facebook and it also means their friends can see this content.
Personally Styled Applications – Not only will the applications be adjusted to be styled like your brand we will also create application tiles (viewed on your Facebook timeline) that are specific to your brand.
Capture User Contact Details – All our Facebook applications are configured with Facebook web forms which users fill in to contact you. You will never miss an enquiry again as all the data submitted through forms are emailed directly to the agent along with being saved in your Facebook application website database.
Monitor Facebook Page Browsers – Keep track of the number of users who browse your Facebook business page. All Facebook applications are installed with analytics to measure the number of page views they each receive along with the number of page views for each property.
Who’s Using the Agentpoint Facebook Apps
There are a stack of independents from across Australia currently using the Apps and Agentpoint supplies template and custom Facebook apps to some of Australia’s leading network brands:
Custom Facebook Applications
If you would like us to adjust the functionality or develop a new Facebook application then Agentpoint can help here. We’ve created many different custom Facebook applications which can achieve various engagement from your Facebook audience. Some recent applications:
- Special Offers – Allows the client to market special offers to their audience. We lock the page down with a placeholder over the application forcing the user to Like the page to view the offers.
- Competitions – This application allows the agency to run a competition in an effort to build Facebook Likes along with their contacts database. Users must Like the page and then fill in a contact form to enter the competition.
- General Content – We can create apps which market specific content to your audience. This can be anything from text, videos to images and you have control over managing all content.
- Auctions – We can create a specific application which allows you to showcase your Auction properties.
- Open Times – This is an application that showcases your listings with Open Times.
- Offices – If your a network group then you will want to showcase the offices in your network and this application allows for that.
Click on images for live sample.
|Special Offers||General Content||Auctions||Open Times||Offices|
We also have strategy in place to help clients automatically and manually generate content for their Facebook timelines. If your office is time poor and does not have the resources to create and manage content then our systems can automatically complete this for you. You can read more about our Facebook Media Strategy.