Agentpoint has a number of CRM system options available to our customers. We cater for both individual agents, real estate agencies and through to larger network groups. We also have different systems depending on your real estate niche including Residential Sales, Property Manager, Commercial and Business Broking. Our CRM solutions are quite flexible and can be tailored to meet your business or the changing needs you have as you grow.
Here are some of the features included in our CRM solutions.
- Client CRM – Our solutions have been designed by agents for agents and being 100% cloud based are constantly been updated with the latest technology.
- Manage Contacts/Lead Generation/Reminders – you can load buyers, vendors, landlords, tenants etc into the system and then track your communication with them.
- Mobile Compatibility – Easily manage your contacts, tasks, inspections, appraisals and appointments all while on the go!
- Sales Trust – Manage your transactions, from sales and rental deposits through to tracking vendor marketing via a single access point
- Portal Exporting – We can send your data to 60 + websites in Australia and some international ones. We’re also happy to add new portals at your request.
- SMS & E-Marketing Component – Connect with your contacts database was customised email and sms campaigns. Also track how your contacts interact with your campaign.
- Property Alerts – Promote listings direct to buyers with automatic property alerts tailored to their requirements.
- Stock List Creation – Your team can create PDF Stock Lists that can be used by your office to market your stock. These may be rental lists or sales lists and there are a variety of templates to choose from.
- PDF brochure Creation – Create PDF brochures for properties that are used as window displays or at open inspections. There are a variety of templates that allow you to manage text and images.
- Action Plans – Our intuitive CRM increases staff productivity with automated workflow systems and task and diary management.
- Targeted Prospecting – Find your next listing with our targets prospecting tools to help you complete more appraisals
- Reporting – You have the ability to run other reports on property data in your system. You can filter what data to search and then select which data to display for those results.
Contact us today to learn more around how our CRM solutions can meet the needs of your business.