Agentpoint has become a map data provider to provide a better experience to our clients and opens up a wide range of innovative new possibilities that were not previously possible. We use a range of Government and crowd sourced data sources to power our mapping service.
Use of our Data
For any enquiries regarding our map data or to discuss using it in your own project, please contact email@example.com.
- OpenStreetMap® is open data, licensed under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL) by the OpenStreetMap Foundation (OSMF).
- Incorporates or developed using G-NAF ©PSMA Australia Limited licensed by the Commonwealth of Australia under the Open Geo-coded National Address File (G-NAF) End User Licence Agreement.
- OpenAddresses under various licences
- GeoNames CC-BY-4.0
- Pelias Geocoder
- Valhalla Routing Engine
- mod_tiles and Imposm
- The OSM Bright style by Mapbox
- The Leaflet slippy map library.