The finalists for the 2017 Real Estate Business Awards, in partnership with realestate.com.au, have been revealed. Agentpoint would like to congratulate our amazing clients who have been selected as finalists. Theses awards recognise the best operators in the business with 27 awards across 3 different categories. We are proud to provide digital solutions to some of the best in the real estate industry. Our ongoing relationships with clients make us better at what we do; providing us valuable feedback to develop new products, cutting edge web features, and a better idea of where the industry is headed.
1. Cranston Schwarz is nominated for Principle Of The Year – Metropolitan and Sales Campaign Of The Year. Cranston Schwarz has his own Agentpoint Sales Agent website.
2. Sorensen Real Estate is nominated in categories of Principle Of The Year – Regional, Major Independent Of The Year – 10 Or More Agents and Sales Office Of The Year – Regional. Agentpoint has helped them establish their online presence with a stunning custom website and powerful Facebook applications.
3. Robinson Property is also nominated in categories of Principle Of The Year – Regional, Major Independent Of The Year – 10 Or More Agents and Sales Office Of The Year – Regional.
Robinson Property have multiple offices and came to Agentpoint to help them build their amazing custom website.
4. Kirsty Freyer of Richardson & Wrench, Mosman/Neutral Bay is nominated in the category of Sales Campaign Of The Year. Richardson & Wrench Mosman/Neutral Bay have been valued Agentpoint clients for quiet some time and recently updated their previous Agentpoint website to a new and improved custom responsive design.
5. Key2 Property are nominated in multiple categories including New Office Of The Year and Boutique Independent Of The Year – 9 Or Less Agents and also Sales Office Of The Year – Regional. Key2 Property have an Agentpoint website as well as powerful Facebook Applications.
6. Mint360 Property have been nominated in the category Property Management Business Of The Year – 6 Or More Property Managers. they came to Agentpoint last year for this amazing Hybrid Responsive Website which is one of our most popular templates, which we have also replicated for Director Craig Sewells own website.
7. Devine Real Estate have been nominated in the category Major Independent Of The Year – 10 Or More Agents. Devine Real Estate have been with Agentpoint since 2012 and use a range of Agentpoint Products including a brand new responsive website and our Facebook applications.