- Pre-built/ Theme website
- Hybrid website – Begin with a Pre-built/Theme website and redesign the homepage
- Custom built website
The facts about Template and Pre-built websites
Yes, the solutions put forward by some providers are very nasty in that they have poor design, lack website features, provide the ability for no customisation, have no Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) benefits and are basically……..rubbish!
This is completely the opposite to the Pre-built/Theme website solutions available through Agentpoint. Here are a few key differences:
- Each site is setup independently - All of the technology used to build Agetpoint sites is WordPress meaning your website will be installed and setup independent to any of our other client sites. There are no limitations on what we can adjust on your site as it won’t affect any of our other clients.
- Each site uses the same technology base - Regardless of whether you purchase a Pre-built/Theme website or a Custom website we will install the same WordPress plugins for the sites. You don’t receive lessor of a product if you opt for a Pre-built/Theme Website as the same website features can be enabled quite easily.
- Our Designs – We pride ourselves on producing beautiful websites so we make sure our Pre-built sites are stylish and striking.
- SEO - WordPress is the best Content Management System (CMS) for search engine optimisation. Whether you have a Theme or Custom website makes no difference because what’s important is that you have a WordPress site.
So what is the difference between a Pre-built and Custom website?
Custom sites take longer to produce because we’re required to work with you to create a unique design. Once this is approved we then need to implement this into a website and adjust our technology so it appears as per your design. Theme sites take around 4 to 5 days to produce while a custom website takes 10 to 12 days once the design is approved. It is simply a matter of more time and the extra cost is because of this.
Other Differences Between Agentpoint and Our Competitors
- You own your Solution - When you purchase a website through Agentpoint you are actually making an investment as you own the site. This means if you end your relationship with Agentpoint then you’re allowed to take your website with you to another host.
- You have full access to the Solution – You have cpanel access to your site meaning you can update all files. It also means you can have other web developers, designers or SEO consultants make adjustments to your site.
- No Contracts - Unlike our competitors we do not have contracts which we lock clients into. All we ask is 1 months notice via email that you’d like to adjust your package up or down or end your relationship with Agentpoint.
- Our Service and Pricing is Excellent - As a result of the points above, means we need to be very competitive in relation to the cost for updates/upgrades and ongoing development a client may request (if not they can find another developer to complete this at a cheaper price). Also, because we do not have Contracts means our custom service is paramount in making sure we retain clients.