Designed specifically for an individual property these websites allow you to exclusively market a vendor’s property. Individual property micro sites allow you to provide more content to property seekers and offer you an opportunity to differentiate yourself from other agencies and better service vendors.
You need to provide us with your logo and choice of branding and colours. You then add your listing into Agentpoint or we can accept them automatically from your CRM provider. In a matter of minutes we’ll have the site re-branded to represent you and the property you’re marketing.
Of course some customers may want to further enhance the individual property micro sites with extra features and Agentpoint stand ready to help you with all of your customisation needs at a very reasonable price.
Live Examples of Individual Property Micro Site (Click images to view more)
Individual Property Micro Site Features
Your real estate theme website can include any number of these features.
- Property WalkabilityEach property page includes a Walkscore map highlighting what amenities, shops, schools, parks, transport and other useful things are within walking distance of a property. It also provides a Walkability Index rating the property in comparison to other properties.
- Google Maps IntegrationAll Agentpoint websites are integrated with Google Maps allowing users to easily view the location of a property via a Google map. Don’t worry you have the option to not display the property on the map if you or your client would like to hide the address.
- Thick Box GalleriesAll of your photos/images are displayed beautifully with Thickbox integration. This includes photo description and also tags and is used in photo galleries and with floor and block plans. You can also choose SlideShow Pro in place of the Thickbox Galleries.
- Videos and PodcastsYou can have the ability to have Videos and Podcasts added to property pages and articles. Videos can be displayed in Quicktime, AVI or WMV. Podcasts also come with their own media player. You should setup your own YouTube.com or Video.com account first fro videos.
- BrochuresYou can add brochures such as PDF and Word documents to pages and articles as well and users of the site can download this information at any time. Please note, you must remember that the user must be able to read the brochure format, so Word, PDF and Excel are the only file types recommended
- SEOYou can create Search Engine Optimised Title Tags to any post or page and these will be displayed in the browser and be added to search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN. We also recommend the All In One SEO Pack which automatically tags post and pages for search engine optimisation.
- Google Analytics SetupAll Agentpoint websites come with Google Analytics installed which provides you with a weekly summary of traffic sources and where they have visited on your website. Google analytics are extremely comprehensive allowing you to measure your online strategy and where it can be improved.
- Database BuildingAll Individual Property Micro Sites website are configured with web forms which users fill in to contact you. You will never miss an enquiry again as all the data submitted through forms are emailed directly to the agent and saved in a database. The details of users who complete these forms are saved to a Contacts section which can then be remitted back into the CRM system you currently use.
- Monitor Property Views and Create ReportsKeep track of the number of users who browse your mobile phone website. All sites are installed with Google analytics along with our own custom analytics for each property. This information along with contact details for enquiries can be formatted into a report which can be sent to vendors or used within your agency.
- Language ConverterWith the internet your target audience is confined to Australia. reach audiences in other countries and cultures by having a language converter installed on the website which converts the site content across to the language selected.
- Content Management SystemAt the heart of Webfront lies a powerful content management system (CMS) that gives you the power to make changes to your website’s content whenever you wish.